These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Multiple sources mixed [SOLVED]

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Luca Coralli

Luca Coralli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 16 July 2012 - 02:44 AM

Hi again! Just made a test. Now all my thumbnails are set to 240x180.
I saw that by setting the thumbnail size to 240x135 the 2 videos I told you in my last post are viewing ok (not stretched) but all the other ones are now stretched (of course, you may say).
So my last questions is: is it possibile to have different sizes in TubePress, so that some thumbnails are set to 240x180 and others to 240x135?
Thanks ;)

#22 Luca Coralli

Luca Coralli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 20 July 2012 - 05:19 AM

Hi again! Just made a test. Now all my thumbnails are set to 240x180.
I saw that by setting the thumbnail size to 240x135 the 2 videos I told you in my last post are viewing ok (not stretched) but all the other ones are now stretched (of course, you may say).
So my last questions is: is it possibile to have different sizes in TubePress, so that some thumbnails are set to 240x180 and others to 240x135?
Thanks ;)

Hi Eric! Any news for me?

#23 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 10:10 PM

Hi,

I'm sorry that I missed your last post!

is it possibile to have different sizes in TubePress, so that some thumbnails are set to 240x180 and others to 240x135?

Out of the box? No, this unfortunately isn't supported in TubePress. If you're at all comfortable with PHP, however, you could fairly easily add some conditional logic (e.g. if this video then thumbnail size is ...) to a TubePress theme's gallery.tpl.php.

Feature requests are always welcome! Features with the most votes will be implemented before others.

Sorry that I can't be of more help at the moment..

#24 Anonymous

Anonymous

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 04:07 AM

Hi,

I'm sorry that I missed your last post!

is it possibile to have different sizes in TubePress, so that some thumbnails are set to 240x180 and others to 240x135?

Out of the box? No, this unfortunately isn't supported in TubePress. If you're at all comfortable with PHP, however, you could fairly easily add some conditional logic (e.g. if this video then thumbnail size is ...) to a TubePress theme's gallery.tpl.php.

Feature requests are always welcome! Features with the most votes will be implemented before others.

Sorry that I can't be of more help at the moment..

Hi. It's ciarals. Login in forum is not working. Thanks for your answer: it's not a big problem, I was only asking ;) Bye and have a good day.

#25 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 02:30 PM

Login in forum is not working

Would you mind attempting to login again? As you probably noticed I just completed a major upgrade of my membership software and would like to pin down any remaining bugs. Another user reported temporary trouble logging in, but said that it works now.

Let me know. Thanks!