These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Popup Videos Don't Work

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 bandcloud

bandcloud

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:22 PM

hi there,

i have tubepress on my multisite installation and i think there's a conflict with Quick Cache plugin as the popup videos work when i deactivate Quick Cache. i've been trying different settings but still cannot get it to work. 

i'd appreciate your help!

i have thumbnails with popups here:

http://fleszband.pl/

thanks,

Adam

PS. i have debugging switched on

#2 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:38 PM

Hi adam,

Unfortunately, TubePress does not play well with Cache plugins.  I believe that TubePress 4.0 (which will be out in Beta by the end of this month) should play much friendlier with minify and cache plugins.

One thin you may want to try is disabling the quick cache specifically on that one page using the:  $_SERVER['QUICK_CACHE_ALLOWED'] = FALSE; code in the PHP/code of the page you are creating.

Let us know.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#3 bandcloud

bandcloud

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 04:07 AM

hi there,

unfortunately the template is used by some other websites as well so i cannot really put this code into this one page. i should put it on a template file right? is that what you mean?

i'm hoping that 4.0 will solve this issue!

thanks,

Adam

#4 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:40 PM

Hi Adam,

Yes, that would go on the actual template file, although, while I haven't tested this, you could also try placing it on the specific post that TubePress is on, and see if that works.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!