These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Tubepress Pro Doesn't Work

wordpress youtube

Best Answer brandon, 04 May 2015 - 08:46 PM

Hi,

It appears that you installed 4.1.8 into the same folder you had 4.0.7 installed. Can you completely remove TubePress from your site and then re-upload TubePress Pro 4.1.8?

You won't lose any settings, as they're all saved in MySQL

Thanks!

Go to the full post

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 a3web

a3web

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 03:27 AM

Hi,

Just returned from the updated TubePress pro 4.1.8.
I have a problem, TubePress seems not to recognize my pro version.
The miniatures are of poor quality and I am limited to 3 videos per page.
Additionally API V3 youtube seems ignored. (I still have the DeviceSupport video) Yet everything has been configured in TubePress> Flow> youtube> google API key. (I created a youtube in the API key for server applications for all IP addresses)

This is the link to my videos page : http://www.elite-motocross.fr/web-tv

Do you know why it does not work? (In the list of my plugins installed in TubePress I am pro 4.1.8)

Thanks

#2 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 08:46 PM   Best Answer

Hi,

It appears that you installed 4.1.8 into the same folder you had 4.0.7 installed. Can you completely remove TubePress from your site and then re-upload TubePress Pro 4.1.8?

You won't lose any settings, as they're all saved in MySQL

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#3 Melaman67

Melaman67

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 03:27 AM

Having the same problem, even after uninstalling the previous version. This simply does NOT WORK!!

#4 ACSLIVETV

ACSLIVETV

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 06:40 PM

Having the same problem, even after uninstalling the previous version. This simply does NOT WORK!!

Same Here as well ,, What the Hell man ,, Our Sports casting company loves this Plugin ,, But whatever I'll just have the Guy's hard Embed ,, it was a Good Run TubePress ,, huge fail and a Blackeye on my company ,, 

#5 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 09:05 PM

Same Here as well ,, What the Hell man ,, Our Sports casting company loves this Plugin ,, But whatever I'll just have the Guy's hard Embed ,, it was a Good Run TubePress ,, huge fail and a Blackeye on my company ,, 

Please create a new thread and include a link to your site, as well as the exact issue you are having and your WordPress and PHP versions, along with any error messages you are receiving.

I can tell you that TubePress does work, as I personally have installed it with no issues on more than 10 different domains, as well as the tens of thousands of customers that have TubePress installed and working on their websites.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!