These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

After Update Don't Working Few Things

Best Answer maven328, 07 May 2015 - 08:49 PM

Just figured it out. I deleted old TubePress plugin and replaced with new one and Playlist worked. Looks like I have to manually add Google API.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Smexhy

Smexhy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 12:04 PM

Hi, I am having problem with this plugin. I updated to the newest version and then don't working function "Thumbnails per page". Now are showing only 3 thumbails or lower. Can someone help me with this? Thank you so much. 
Web: http://www.zdochtest.6f.sk/aktuality/

#2 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 01:24 AM

Hello,

This is a limitation of TubePress' Free Trial version, in order to display all of the videos, you will need to upgrade to TubePress Pro.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#3 Ivaylo Chebaev

Ivaylo Chebaev

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 07:38 AM

I have other problem after upgrade. Now it's showing only 2 videos on page and it's showing only 2 pages. I try to change setting, but is the same. This is the link with installed WordPress and TubePress - http://www.jsbambuss...ubepress_page=1

#4 Smexhy

Smexhy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 09:45 AM

And I have fatal error while activating...great

#5 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 07:50 PM

Smexhy,

We have removed ourselves from the WordPress, Please see our blog post for more information.

As for the fatal error, your first post sounded like TubePress was working fine, so whatever changes you made, one of them broke TubePress, possibly the installation of another plugin.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#6 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 07:51 PM

I have other problem after upgrade. Now it's showing only 2 videos on page and it's showing only 2 pages. I try to change setting, but is the same. This is the link with installed WordPress and TubePress - http://www.jsbambuss...ubepress_page=1

Please start a new thread with this information and enable TubePress Debugging from Settings > Advanced so I can take a look at whats going on.

Thanks!

#7 Smexhy

Smexhy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 10:07 AM

Okey, next problem. When I have set in configuration: "Play each video: normally (at the top of your gallery)", and I click on other video, I have just nothing at the top, only sound is working. http://www.zdochtest.6f.sk/aktuality/Test it here

#8 Smexhy

Smexhy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 10:10 AM

And next bug. When I set in configuration: "Maximum total videos to retrieve" on more than 0, pagination will disapear. Can u help mw with this?

#9 Smexhy

Smexhy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 10:19 AM

And last issue (I hope), Order videos by and Per-page sort order doesn't working, it's pity that this plugin has so much bugs :/

PS: Maybe you can add lang configuration for translate...

#10 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 08:55 PM

Before we can troubleshoot, you need to address the YouTube API error on your site.

Once you've updated your API settings and gotten it displaying again, we can troubleshoot the rest of the issues.

Thanks!

#11 Smexhy

Smexhy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 07:20 AM

So what can I do? Or what I must to do?

#12 Smexhy

Smexhy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 07:55 AM

I am getting this error now: YouTube responded with an error: Access Not Configured. The API (YouTube Data API) is not enabled for your project. Please use the Google Developers Console to update your configuration.Can you exactly say, what to do? Thanks!

#13 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 08:51 PM

I am getting this error now: YouTube responded with an error: Access Not Configured. The API (YouTube Data API) is not enabled for your project. Please use the Google Developers Console to update your configuration.Can you exactly say, what to do? Thanks!

Please follow these directions

Thanks!

#14 Smexhy

Smexhy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 05:34 AM

Okey, it's working for now, thanks, but I still have these bugs:

1. When I set in configuration: "Maximum total videos to retrieve" on more than 0, pagination will disapear. 
  2. Order videos by and Per-page sort order doesn't working
  3. "When I have set in configuration: Play each video: normally (at the top of your gallery)", and I click on other video, I have just nothing at the top, only sound is working.
  4. (SUGGEST) You can add some translatable setup :)

Thanks for helping, I will be glad if you can say how to fix this, or if you fix this in next updates...

PS: Page with your plugin - http://www.zdochtest.6f.sk/aktuality/ ... Order is exactly the opposite

#15 jspike

jspike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 08:47 AM

Im jumping on this thread because mine has not been answered...I get fatal errors activating this plugin...

#16 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 09:02 PM

jspike,

I responded to your post, please update PHP

Thanks!

#17 maven328

maven328

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 06:12 AM

Still haven't received an answer so I'm posting my question to this thread...  I am a Pro Member and noticed that the videos in my Playlists had disappeared and replaced with a message that I needed to obtain a new Google API.  After entering the new API in one playlist, http://mavenrose.com...es-bond-movies/, only 3 videos appeared instead of the original ten.  How do I fix this problem so I get back all my videos in my Playlists?  Also, do I have to manually add this new Google API to each playlist?  Thanks.

#18 maven328

maven328

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 08:49 PM   Best Answer

Just figured it out. I deleted old TubePress plugin and replaced with new one and Playlist worked. Looks like I have to manually add Google API.