These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

LinkUpTV.co.uk - The new site

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Sam Thornton

Sam Thornton

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 09:21 AM

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to showcase a new UK based website known as LinkUpTV.co.uk. They are a young team that broadcast the latest 'Grime' music videos from around the UK. The site is built on the Wordpress backend with a lot of custom features implemented. We have used Tubepress heavily throughout the site and thought it would be good to showcase what we have developed here for others to see.

Homepage
You can see that we have implemented a video slider here, pulling through around 50 videos at a time, these are filtered to the latest releases via a setup playlist

Video Categories
We have implemented Tubepress here also, quite well I personally believe. Using CSS psuedo selectors to get the styling on the first video of each page different to that than the rest of them.

Let me know what you think

Regards
Sam

#2 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 01:26 AM

This is one of the best and most impressive uses of TubePress that I have ever seen. I even had to check your HTML source just to believe my eyes. Fantastic work. Thank you for sharing!

#3 Sam Thornton

Sam Thornton

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 02:26 PM

Hi Eric,

Im glad you like it, we did come across a few issues but thankfully CSS3 really helped us out in terms of Psuedo elements.

Although I have to say a huge thank you to yourself for providing such an amazing product and it is because of this that our clients are happy and can integrate their needs into the site.

Kind Regards
Sam

#4 Sean Healy

Sean Healy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 04:22 PM

Wicked ;) love it, good luck! Thanks for showcasing!