These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Problem With Paid Plugin Visualcomposer

wordpress youtube performance

Best Answer brandon, 30 June 2015 - 11:35 PM

smexhy,

this is very likely due to a jquery conflict.  I believe that the issue is that VisualComposer does not include jQuery properly (ie the way WordPress says to) and so it causes a conflict my loading multiple copies of jQuery.

I would suggest working with that plugins developer to fix the issue, or go through the code for the plugin and disable its calls to jquery.js and jquery.min.js

Thanks!

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Smexhy

Smexhy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 05:17 AM

Hello, I can't edit ANY page when plugin VisualComposer and TubePress is toggled on. When is on only VisualComposer, all is working fine, but when I toggle on TubePress, I can't edit any page, I have white-page there. Can you fix this?

#2 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 11:35 PM   Best Answer

smexhy,

this is very likely due to a jquery conflict.  I believe that the issue is that VisualComposer does not include jQuery properly (ie the way WordPress says to) and so it causes a conflict my loading multiple copies of jQuery.

I would suggest working with that plugins developer to fix the issue, or go through the code for the plugin and disable its calls to jquery.js and jquery.min.js

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#3 Smexhy

Smexhy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 02:10 AM

Okey, thank for info.