These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Tubepress For Wordpress Multi-Site

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_shairman_*

Guest_shairman_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 April 2015 - 03:25 AM

I was using tubepress in my wordpress sites. I have two main tubepress based sites. i am not even breakeven income level from my sites.With the recent changes those two sites not up as intended.   So i am considering to purchase paid version of tubepress. i hope to use tubepress in another domain too.

Can you recommend which tubepress version to purchase? with pricing. 

#2 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 09:04 PM

Shairman,

We currently offer TubePress Free Trial, TubePress Pro and TubePress Express.

You can find prices and features of them here:

http://tubepress.com/pricing/

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#3 Guest_shairman_*

Guest_shairman_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 April 2015 - 08:02 PM

if i buy tubepress pro will it work in wordpress or is it stand alone version of tubepress. As well how do you charge monthly or annually

#4 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 08:57 PM

Shariman,

TubePress Pro works with WordPress or standalone, you get both versions for the single price.

Billing, I believe, is annually.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!