These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Developer's License

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Nicole_*

Guest_Nicole_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 April 2015 - 11:44 AM

Hi guys!  I'm a web developer and I'm currently using TubePress on a bunch of my websites and my clients websites.  Do you offer a developer's license for Tubepress Pro or do I have to start looking for another solution?  I've been using Tubepress for many years and I love it but it's just not affordable for me to pay the $40 per license for every site I build (not saying it's not worth the price though!).  Let me know if this is something you offer or plan on offering.  Thanks!

#2 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 07:13 PM

Hi Nicole,

Thanks for contacting us. Currently we don't have a developer's license in place but it's something that we're strongly considering. With the release of TubePress 4.x.x and our new licensing terms, we are finding that many of our customers are in your exact situation. I will bring this up with my team and post back here if/when we add a new pricing option.

#3 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 06:16 PM

Hello,

We now offer a developers license which can be found in the Marketplace!

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!