These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Conflict With

Best Answer mitchellmetals, 07 April 2015 - 03:08 PM

Found a workaround -- used Plugin Organizer to disable TubePress Pro on the gallery page.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 mitchellmetals

mitchellmetals

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 10:52 AM

Tubepress Pro 4.0.9 installed.

Previously, we were using the free version of TubePress listed on the WordPress plugin gallery, but had to upgrade in order to to resolve a conflict with Visual Composer.

Now that we have upgraded, there is a new conflict, this time with Thumbnail Gallery. If TubePress is installed, the gallery will no longer load. If I deactivate TubePress, it loads fine. It seems to be an issue with TubePress's wordpress-ajax.js file specifically. This is the error I see in the console: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'hasOwnProperty' of undefined.

Will this conflict be resolved in a future update, and in the mean time, is there any workaround so that I can use both plugins?

#2 mitchellmetals

mitchellmetals

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 03:08 PM   Best Answer

Found a workaround -- used Plugin Organizer to disable TubePress Pro on the gallery page.

#3 swthate

swthate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 09:20 AM

Thank you, mitchellmetals!

I was having a conflict with my MapifyPro plugin (map popups weren't popping up), and it turned out to be a conflict with wordpress-ajax.js?ver=4.0.8 of TubePress.

Using Plugin Organizer worked like a charm.

#4 Ben McClure

Ben McClure

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 03:44 PM

This is a larger issue that I think needs to be fixed in TubePress itself.

With 2.0.6 we do not have a problem. With 2.0.9, 2.1.0, and 2.1.2, we have this same problem with any other plugin that utilizes AJAX. It seems that TubePress's code needs to be fixed to check if the object is valid before calling "hasOwnProperty" in wordpress-ajax.js at a very minimum.

#5 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 10:51 PM

Hello,

You can file a new bug report here: https://github.com/t...tf8=✓&q=is:open

THanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!