These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Tubepress Pro Problem To Display The Videos

tubepress-pro wordpress

Best Answer Guest_jumpinsteph_* , 20 February 2015 - 03:26 AM

thank you, it is working now.

the cause was a css code to make the tubers free responsive. but as it is included in the pro version, it was bugging... I just get rid of this code in my css and that's it.

thank you so much for your help.

steph

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_jumpinsteph_*

Guest_jumpinsteph_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 February 2015 - 01:08 PM

Hi,

I have a problem when I want to use the fancy box or the others functions to watch the videos. Even if I choose to have the videos above the thumbnails, sometimes it appears and sometime no...

I have a white square, so no image, but I have the sound...

I deactivate all the plugins, but didn't find one which could be the problem.

I think it's maybe the theme... I'm using Simplemag... so I activate Twenty Eleven, and everything's working... well I tried the simplemag theme with Tubepress Pro and all the same plugins on another website to see if I can redo the error... but there it was working... I really don't know why there's this problem. I tried to look in firebug... but I'm not a pro in debugging...

maybe it is a problem in my functions.php ?

I have a problem to give you a link to the website, because it is in a maintenance mode... and I can't activate it right now... How can we proceed ?

thank you

steph

#2 Guest_jumpinsteph_*

Guest_jumpinsteph_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 February 2015 - 01:13 PM

one more precision... it is working with Tubepress free... The problem is only appearing with the Pro version...

thank you

steph

#3 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 06:59 PM

JumpinSteph,

Unfortunately, in order to be able to assist you, I do need access to the site so I can see what the error message(s) are and find you a solution.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#4 Guest_jumpinsteph_*

Guest_jumpinsteph_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2015 - 03:02 AM

Hi Brandon,

Can I give you the access via a personal message ?

thanks

steph

#5 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 08:44 PM

JumpinSteph,

Yes, you can send me the information via PM.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#6 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 07:39 PM

JumpinSteph,

It looks like YouTube is aborting the request whenever it is sent from your site.  May I share the credentials you sent me with one of our developers for them to take a closer look?

Thanks!

#7 Guest_jumpinsteph_*

Guest_jumpinsteph_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 February 2015 - 02:59 AM

Hi Brandon,

Yes you can.

What it's strange, is when we use TubePress free.. it's working...

Thanks

#8 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 09:36 PM

JumpinSteph,

Our Developers are looking into this issue.

Thanks!

#9 Guest_jumpinsteph_*

Guest_jumpinsteph_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 February 2015 - 03:26 AM   Best Answer

thank you, it is working now.

the cause was a css code to make the tubers free responsive. but as it is included in the pro version, it was bugging... I just get rid of this code in my css and that's it.

thank you so much for your help.

steph