These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Thumbnail Spacing

Best Answer brandon, 27 January 2015 - 09:21 PM

owyls,

Edit /wp-content/plugins/tubepress/src/main/web/css/tubepress.css near line 28 (.tubepress_thumb style) and add a padding-right: #px;

This is create some spacing between the thumbnails.

Thanks!

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 owyls

owyls

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 11:57 PM

Hi!

I'm trying to determine why the thumbnails don't have any space between them on the page below?

Thanks

http://www.myfaithbi.../video-message/

-Also when i upgrade to the pro version do I just delete the TubePress free version then upload the Pro version and it will keep all the previous settings?

#2 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 09:21 PM   Best Answer

owyls,

Edit /wp-content/plugins/tubepress/src/main/web/css/tubepress.css near line 28 (.tubepress_thumb style) and add a padding-right: #px;

This is create some spacing between the thumbnails.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#3 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 09:21 PM

Oh, and when you upgrade to Pro, simply uninstall TubePress and then install Pro, your settings will all be saved.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#4 Longjohn

Longjohn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 07:28 AM

I had the same Problem and it fixed it! thanks!!! cctv camera