These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Flexible Thumbnail Rows Not Working

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 grant.swaim

grant.swaim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationGreensboro NC

Posted 28 October 2014 - 04:40 PM

I was running TubePress Free. I upgraded to TubePress Pro and also installed the Black Bar Remover and Flexible Thumb Nail Rows add-ons.

All is working well except the thumbnail rows are not adjusting in height as expected. The setting for this add-on is displayed at the bottom of the thumbnail settings page; therefore, I assume the plugin is installed correctly. You can see this in action on this page: http://automotiveedu...youtube-videos/

Thanks in advance for help on this matter.

#2 grant.swaim

grant.swaim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationGreensboro NC

Posted 03 November 2014 - 09:51 PM

I bought TubePress Pro mainly for the "priority" support. I then bought two add-ons (one to take black bars away that don't originally exist) and one to automatically show all the meta info on thumbnails. The Flexible Thumb Nail rows is not working. It has been 5 days since I posted on this issue.

Oh Well, So much for the priority support...

#3 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 10:40 PM

Grant, I apologize for the delay in responding to your inquiry.

The flexible thumbnail rows plugin is not working because Tubepress is unable to locate the javascript file required for it to function properly:

"NetworkError: 404 Not Found - http://automotiveedu...mbnail-rows.js"

Once you fix that 404 error, it should work perfectly.

Let us know.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!