These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Plugin No Longer Working

Best Answer eric, 21 December 2013 - 03:32 PM

We apologize for the inconvenience! Thank you for reporting this bug. Just pushed out version 3.1.4 which includes the fix. Please update and report back if you are still experiencing trouble. Thanks!

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Ryan Maule

Ryan Maule

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 01:09 AM

Using free version for a while and all has worked great.  Upgraded to 3.1.3 tonight and now nothing works.  Doesn't matter which type of playing method I choose, all thumbnails are now dead.  Spacing has also changed to and there is no longer a small space between each.  that isn't a big deal, but I need the videos to work.  Tested in both Firefox and Chrome and no luck.  Thanks for the help in advance.

http://www.integrity...i-testimonials/

P.S. Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place.  After registering for the forum, it somehow lead me here and I can't find a way to delete the post or move it.

#2 oissela

oissela

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 10:08 AM

Same problem after upgrading to 3.1.3 version, see here: http://www.nokioteca...o-di-nokioteca/

Please, help us soon :-|

#3 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 03:32 PM   Best Answer

We apologize for the inconvenience! Thank you for reporting this bug. Just pushed out version 3.1.4 which includes the fix. Please update and report back if you are still experiencing trouble. Thanks!

#4 oissela

oissela

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 08:15 PM

thanks, issue fixed :)

#5 Ryan Maule

Ryan Maule

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 01:06 AM

Spacing is fixed  but for me the video is still not functioning correctly using all of the player options.  I prefer the "open in a new window on its own" option and it doesn't work.  The "statically" version doesn't work either.  Haven't tried the others, but the "normally" function does work.  The version I prefer and issue can be seen here:

#6 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 03:57 PM

Spacing is fixed  but for me the video is still not functioning correctly using all of the player options.  I prefer the "open in a new window on its own" option and it doesn't work.  The "statically" version doesn't work either.  Haven't tried the others, but the "normally" function does work.  The version I prefer and issue can be seen here:

Another bug! Thank you for the report. For this one, I'm not going to push out a full new version just yet as it won't affect a huge majority of users (will only affect folks that are using static or solo playerLocation). Instead I've attached an updated copy of TubePress that you can use as a replacement for your existing copy of 3.1.4.

If anyone would like to make the changes manually, you can see the fix in this commit.

Please let us know how this version works for you.

Attached Files

#7 Ryan Maule

Ryan Maule

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 12:50 AM

This did fix the problem.  It shows I need to update my version of TubePress, but I'll hold off until 3.1.5, Thanks!

#8 Ryan Maule

Ryan Maule

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 09:35 AM

Also to point out, I use the different template because the "normally" setting doesn't work right on responsive websites.  While the thumbnails resize perfectly, the top video doesn't center itself like a stand alone, embedded, youtube video would on its own.  All the sites I do are responsive now, so a fix on that and I'd really be happy and would upgrade to the Pro version.

#9 jleveck

jleveck

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 11:46 PM

TubePress 3.1.5 Plugin looks great for our website vision, as viewed in examples and research, does it work in Wordpress 3.8.1?

Found the free version does not show up when searched in wordpress dashboard.

Then if you download the free version off your website and upload the folder into the plugins folder, it stil does not appear in the wordpress dashboard.

Thanks, Janice and Brian

#10 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 01:51 AM

Hi Janice and Brian,

Yes, Tubepress does work with Wordpress 3.8.1

It should appear when you search for it.

Could you please try again?

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!