These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Full Screen Vimeo Does Not Work In Wix

vimeo

Best Answer brandon, 13 October 2013 - 01:59 AM

Hi Eric,

Sorry for the delay in responding to your issue again.  This was actually a rather large bug that took quite some time to resolve, but alas, it is resolved and you should no longer be experiencing this issue.  Please test your Wix site and let us know.

Also, to anyone following this thread: This was a Wix site only issue.

Thanks!

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 vecramdi

vecramdi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:17 AM

for some reason when i click on the full screen icon in my vimeo player it scrambles my page,

shifting everything up and to the left without going to full screen at all. 

also. when i open my site on my iPad, i'm only able to use/see 2 of my 3 sets of thumbnails.

when i click on the the number 3 or the next button the app defaults to the 1st set of thumbs.

there seems to be a lot going wrong here and i sure could use the help asap. 

thanks

eric

www.ericarcher.com

#2 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:07 AM

Eric,

What browser and operating system are you using that the fullscreen option of your vimeo videos causes the page to become scrambled, but doesn't actually fullscreen the video?

In Win7 using FF24.0, the fullscreen option works without any issues.

As for the issue with your iPad, I have passed this issue on to one of my coworkers that has an iDevice and can check this issue for you.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#3 vecramdi

vecramdi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 11:38 AM

Eric,

What browser and operating system are you using that the fullscreen option of your vimeo videos causes the page to become scrambled, but doesn't actually fullscreen the video?

In Win7 using FF24.0, the fullscreen option works without any issues.

As for the issue with your iPad, I have passed this issue on to one of my coworkers that has an iDevice and can check this issue for you.

Thanks!

i'm using safari and it still scrambles it. thanks eric

#4 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:59 AM   Best Answer

Hi Eric,

Sorry for the delay in responding to your issue again.  This was actually a rather large bug that took quite some time to resolve, but alas, it is resolved and you should no longer be experiencing this issue.  Please test your Wix site and let us know.

Also, to anyone following this thread: This was a Wix site only issue.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#5 vecramdi

vecramdi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:31 PM

Thanks Brandon!

Seems to be working just fine now.

Cheers.

Eric