These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Error: Tubepressgallery Is Not Defined, Also Layout And Links Broke

wordpress thumbnails vimeo

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mickfollari

mickfollari

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 12:47 PM

I actually fized the permissions problem, which solved the "..not defined" issue, however, my thumbnails still have no href in them so they won't play. Any ideas on that?

-------

Previous msg:

Hi, I'm using Tubepress to display galleries of Vimeo videos. Everything was working fine until recently. Currently, I get this error: TubePressGallery is not defined, and the location of the script in the file. I suspect the other issues stem from this one (had to do some CSS changes to get things to float, layuout was generally broken, and links from the thumbnails don't play the videos).

I deactivated all the other plugins, to no avail. I double-checked the jQuery versions and enqueue but it all should be fine. Here is an example page: http://www.jimaikman...ideo-adventure/

I do see that there is a 403 error for some tubepress files, but I have set the permissions on everything to 777, and double-checked it so I can't see why that would be.

Thanks for you help.

#2 mickfollari

mickfollari

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 01:32 PM

update: I also have several errors in Firebug:

"TubePress requires jQuery 1.6 or higher. This page is running version 1.10.2" which obviously doesn't make sense

and a number of instances of: "x.ready.promise is not a function"

#3 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 06:35 PM

Hi Mick,

It appears that your biggest problem at the moment is the 500 Internal Server Error when trying to play any of the TubePress videos.

The best way to solve this issue would be to either a) look at your server logs to find what the issue is or B) speak with your hosting provider to help you resolve the source of the 500 Internal Error.

Let us know.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!