These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Multi Site Wordpress

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_J.R._*

Guest_J.R._*
  • Guests

Posted 17 July 2013 - 02:58 PM

I am attempting to use tubepress in a multi site envirionment.

One caveot, This multi site wordpress installation has been integrated with fishpig magento integration.

Will the tubepress or tubepress pro work in WordPress multi site.

J.R.

#2 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:00 AM

Hi J.R.,

I will have to speak with our developers regarding this issue, although I *believe* that it should work fine.

The following excerpt explains how plugins and themes work in WordPress Multi-Site

At the network admin level, you can “network activate” a plugin or “network enable” a theme. This will make the plugin active or make the theme available for use across every site in the network. The other way is to activate the plugin or theme at the single site level for each individual site.

-Src: http://mashable.com/...ress-multisite/

Again, this is my assumption that it should work, but will have to verify with our developers.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#3 Guest_werm42_*

Guest_werm42_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 August 2015 - 01:08 PM

So it's been 2 years — has anyone confirmed whether or not TubePress works with WPMS????