These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Video Doesn't Start When Click On Thumbnails

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 eugy86

eugy86

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 07:29 AM

Hi,

I update to tubepress pro, but when I click on the thimbnails the video doesn't play; if I set to fancybox, it starts only the loading icon in the centre, but then nothing happen.

this is the link www.angelworld.it/wordpress.

thanks

Eugenio

#2 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 10:28 AM

Eugenio,

Your site is returning a number of errors.

Warning: include(wp-blog-header.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\Inetpub\webs\angelworldit\wordpress\wp-content\plugins\tubepress_pro_3_0_1\src\main\php\scripts\ajaxEndpoint.php on line 17

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'wp-blog-header.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;c:\php\includes') in D:\Inetpub\webs\angelworldit\wordpress\wp-content\plugins\tubepress_pro_3_0_1\src\main\php\scripts\ajaxEndpoint.php on line 17

Fatal error: Call to a member function get_results() on a non-object in D:\Inetpub\webs\angelworldit\wordpress\wp-content\plugins\tubepress_pro_3_0_1\src\main\php\plugins\wordpress\classes\tubepress\plugins\wordpress\impl\options\WordPressStorageManager.php on line 78

The first two errors are in regards to wp-blog-header.php not being able to find specific files.

Please verify that the path's mentioned about are correct.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#3 eugy86

eugy86

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 12:26 PM

thanks for the reply;

I tried with themes like twenty eleven and twentytwelve, it happens the same; the weird thing is that if I run my site locally on mamp it works.

could be anything wrong with the server?

#4 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 01:04 PM

Eugenio,

By looking at the error messages, it is very likely that the error is with your hosting company.  Please contact them and tell them the error messages you are receiving and ask them to assist you in resolving the issues.

Let us know!

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#5 eugy86

eugy86

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 03:50 PM

Hi Brandon,

I asked to my host company, as suggested from you, and they told me to switch the server from Windows to Linux; I did it but nothing happen, stil the same problem, I can click on the thumbnails but the video does not start. the weird thing is that in my domain (http://www.angelworld.it/wordpress/) it does not work but if you look at this link send me from my host (http://www.assistenz.../angelworld.it/) it works.

thank you for your help,

I have to go online or my boss will kill me!

#6 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 03:45 AM

Eugy,

What shortcode are you currently using to autoplay your videos?  I see that it loads the video in a new page, but I'd like to play around with your settings/shortcode on my testing server so I can get an answer to you as quickly as possible.

Thanks!

#7 eugy86

eugy86

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 04:26 AM

I'm using this shortcode [tubepress theme="youtube"], now I set to load video in a new page to show it to my boss;

if you want you can access my account on wordpress:

thank you!

Edited by brandon, 27 May 2013 - 05:09 AM.
Please dont post live wordpress usernames and passwords

#8 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:10 AM

Eugy,

I edited your post to remove the user/pass.

Please send that info to me via Private Message and I'll take a look at it.

Thanks

#9 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 11:14 PM

Eugy,

You didn't have "lazyplay" turned on, so the user had to press play in order to start the video.

I just tested it, live from your site, and it is working.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

Thanks!

#10 eugy86

eugy86

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 02:38 AM

Hi Brandon,

thank you for your help;

the problem is that in my thumbnails the fancybox popup does not work; and my website is design to work with it, so I'm asking again for your patience and your help.

my hosting make me convert the server from windows to linux, then change permission to 755, but still fancybox does not work; from the console I got the JSON.parse 500 internal generic error.

#11 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 04:18 AM

eugy,

Please follow the steps in this post here: http://community.tub...+working +3.0.1

to fix FancyBox.

Thanks!