These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Tutorial Section?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 FranzVz

FranzVz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:08 AM

I was wondering if it would be good to add a Tutorial Forum under the Support Forum. This forum would be the exact opposite from the troubleshooting forum.

People would post things they know how to do, so users can just browse that forum and find new tips and tricks they can add to TubePress to make it better for them?

Thanks for the consideration.

#2 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 07:11 PM

Another very good idea. We actually had a forum (that I just changed) called "Tips and Tricks" at the bottom of the forum list. The idea was for folks to share any interesting tidbits of knowledge on getting the most out of TubePress. It was an empty forum, so obviously it wasn't attracting folks to post in there. So I renamed the forum to "Tutorials and Recipes" with a description of

A place to share knowledge on how to use, optimize, or customize TubePress

I think that's pretty close to what you're describing? We only migrated to this current forum software about two months ago so things are very much still unsettled!

Let me know what you think. Thanks.

#3 FranzVz

FranzVz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:38 PM

Another very good idea. We actually had a forum (that I just changed) called "Tips and Tricks" at the bottom of the forum list. The idea was for folks to share any interesting tidbits of knowledge on getting the most out of TubePress. It was an empty forum, so obviously it wasn't attracting folks to post in there. So I renamed the forum to "Tutorials and Recipes" with a description of

I think that's pretty close to what you're describing? We only migrated to this current forum software about two months ago so things are very much still unsettled!

Let me know what you think. Thanks.

Very awesome!

I'm a huge fan of IPB. I use it at my gaming forum as well.