These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Problem Saving/updating Settings

Best Answer eric, 20 February 2013 - 01:56 PM

Hi,

Thank you for this report. It's definitely a bug and I've committed a fix that will go out in TubePress 3.0.1. In the meantime, please replace the contents of

wp-content/plugins/tubepress-pro/src/main/php/classes/tubepress/impl/options/ui/fields/AbstractMultiSelectField.php

with this content. That will get you working again right away. Let us know. Thanks!

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 legendshill

legendshill

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:55 AM

When I try to update Tubepress settings, I get:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method tubepress_impl_options_ui_fields_MetaMultiSelectField::getStorageManager() in /nfs/c05/h05/mnt/159162/domains/mydomain.com/html/wp-content/plugins/tubepress-pro/src/main/php/classes/tubepress/impl/options/ui/fields/AbstractMultiSelectField.php on line 67

#2 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:56 PM   Best Answer

Hi,

Thank you for this report. It's definitely a bug and I've committed a fix that will go out in TubePress 3.0.1. In the meantime, please replace the contents of

wp-content/plugins/tubepress-pro/src/main/php/classes/tubepress/impl/options/ui/fields/AbstractMultiSelectField.php

with this content. That will get you working again right away. Let us know. Thanks!

#3 legendshill

legendshill

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 10:23 AM

That seemed to do the trick. Thank you!