These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

NEW CUSTOMER PROBLEMS - NO SUPPORT

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Chad Horany

Chad Horany

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:17 PM

I purchased this software (Pro Subscription) on April 3rd. I cannot get it to work. I have tried private messaging (the site owner / Eric) via this Forum software, however I cannot get a response. I also e-mailed my issue to the paypal address on file - (paypal@tubepress.org) and also sent a private message via Eric's linkedIn. Still no response. Please advise.

#2 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:20 PM

Hello,

I responded to your one other post already but didn't receive a response. I've also noted that I've been somewhat unavailable over the past few days due to health reasons.

I'm happy to help you resolve your problems here in the forum. Please post details of your situation and we'll get it worked out. Thank you.

#3 Chad Horany

Chad Horany

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:40 PM

I just purchased the pro version and have been having a very difficult time getting this to work. I want to display a gallery of videos, being pulled from Vimeo Channel. I have signed up for Advanced API and have my vimeo key and secret.

I think I have determined that my problem is due to a bug in your software. Specifically, the problem seems to be the same issue as identified in this post - viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1221&p=4238#p4238

After reading this post, I then tried following the instructions on this page - viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1219&p=4177#p3980

I continue to get additonal errors. Perhaps its the exact syntax change I am making in my sys/classes/org/tubepress/impl/options/DefaultOptionValidator.class.php

If you could, please point me in the right direction as I have been at this for over 5 hrs. Perhaps you could send met the corrected version of the DefaultOptionValidator.class.php

Note - You can see the output of this on my site at http://sites.fwtx.co...bepresstest.php

Another resource you might need is the PHP Info file for my server - http://sites.fwtx.com/info.php

#4 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 09:16 PM

Thanks very much for posting these details. We should definitely be able to resolve your trouble and I apologize that you've been having such trouble getting TubePress Pro to work.

Based on what I see at viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1219&p=4177#p3980. Please let me know if you have trouble making these changes and I'll be glad to assist.

Thank you!

#5 Chad Horany

Chad Horany

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 04:39 PM

Yes, I am having troubles applying this change. I tried several times with no success. Can you please send me the version of DefaultOptionValidator.class.php with this change applied to that file?

#6 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:16 AM

Sure, you can simply copy-paste this: https://raw.github.c...ss....class.php

If you're able/willing, you could also send me credentials to log in to your server and I'll be happy to make the change myself. FYI my plan is to release TubePress 2.4.2 later this week to include all the bug fixes since 2.4.1.

#7 Chad Horany

Chad Horany

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 11:54 AM

Thank you Eric, this seems to have worked.

#8 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 11:29 PM

Great news! Please let me know if you experience any other difficulty and I'll be happy to assist. Thanks.

#9 sheixt

sheixt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:09 AM

Sorry to hijack this post, but I'm trying to get the attention of Eric. Like Chad, I've opened a thread and have yet to get a response. Sadly I saw another thread had a respond (after I posted mine) and was wondering what is causing a delay. A simple "thanks I'm looking into it" would be really helpful if that is that case!

Once again sorry to bug but I've got a project pending on this issue.