These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Fancybox, and Jquery

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 barbara applebaum

barbara applebaum

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 02:26 PM

I already have an implementation of Fancybox and Jquery in my wordpress theme.
Where do I or how do I change the path to my current implementation? I keep throwing errors and double loading. I purchased the pro and am disapointed I may not be able to use it.
Please help?

#2 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 04:39 PM

Hi,

This is a know bug that is slated to have a fix shortly. But in the meantime we should be able to get things squared away on your site. Here's what I would do to prevent TubePress from trying to load its own copy of FancyBox...

• Open sys/ui/static/players/fancybox/fancybox-dev.js with your favorite text editor
  • Comment out these two lines:

jQuery.getScript(path + 'jquery.fancybox-1.3.4.js', function () {}, true);
    TubePressCss.load(path + 'jquery.fancybox-1.3.4.css');
    by adding slashes in front of them. i.e.

//jQuery.getScript(path + 'jquery.fancybox-1.3.4.js', function () {}, true);
    //TubePressCss.load(path + 'jquery.fancybox-1.3.4.css');
  • Swap the contents of sys/ui/static/players/fancybox/fancybox-dev.js and sys/ui/static/players/fancybox/fancybox.js. The former is an uncompressed version of the later
That should do it. Let us know. Thanks!

#3 Michael Mahoney

Michael Mahoney

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 02:13 PM

Thanks, @eric. I need this, too, but for now the workaround is working fine.

#4 barbara applebaum

barbara applebaum

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:49 PM

Thanks again..works awesome for me as well. Do you have the code documented anywhere..so I can just do a search on a funcion or something? Hate to pester you all the time.
Barb

#5 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 06:05 PM

Do you have the code documented anywhere..so I can just do a search on a funcion or something? Hate to pester you all the time.
Barb

Not sure what you mean by documented? Here is the official TubePress documentation, and you can browse the source code for TubePress here.

And I don't mind you pestering me! You paid for support - I'm just holding up my end of the bargain. Pester away :)

#6 barbara applebaum

barbara applebaum

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 05:42 PM

have you fixed this issue or do I also need to do the same when I upgrade?

#7 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 05:38 PM

As of TubePress 2.4.5, this issue is still unresolved. I'm about to assign one of our developers to it, though, so you can expect it to be addressed in the upcoming TubePress 3.0.0.