These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Thumbnails align on the left in WP-Creativix Theme

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Peter van Griethuijsen

Peter van Griethuijsen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 02:46 PM

I'm working on a new website and have the same problem, for which numerous topics have been created, where the thumbnails align to the left. I have been going through a lot of topics related to problems with thumbnails and alignment. I've tried to resolve my problems by playing with all the available settings (especially "Use "fluid" thumbnails"). This hasn't made any difference. In a final attempt to find a solution I returned to the Twenty Eleven theme. The page worked right away. So the problem is in my theme (WP-Creativix).

I'm not very technical but I usually manage to resolve my problems with a lot of Google and trial and error (I always make backups ;-). Can someone please point me in the right direction? How can I resolve this problem?

You can find my development page here.

#2 Peter van Griethuijsen

Peter van Griethuijsen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 11:31 AM

Anyone?

#3 Faisal Humayun

Faisal Humayun

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 01:07 PM

It would probably make more sense to request help from the theme developer http://www.iwebix.de/kontakt/
But the other alternative would be for you to use firebug or google chrome inspect to see where the theme's css is breaking and possibly hack a fix yourself.