These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Where can I find the file which inserts tubepress meta info

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Larry Both

Larry Both

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 05:43 PM

Which file in the Tubepress plugin contains the meta page info that gets loaded into each page/post using worpdress?

I'm talking about in the head section of each page where tubepress, javascript and the tubepress css file info gets inserted?

Reason: I'd like to take a look and see why after the last css file from tubepress gets inserted, that the next line of code is on the same line, instead of the next line. There's something missing after the line of code that inserts the css file. I can also see this when on a consecutive page(pagination in tubepress) where it inserts the meta "noindex" tag, it is inserting this on the same line as the css line of code.

I'm sure this is an easy fix and not a big deal, I just thought I would help clean it up a bit.

Larry
http://www.toprockmusicvideos.com

#2 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 06:54 PM

Hey Larry,

In version 2.0.0 that stuff is printed out from classes/org/tubepress/gallery/TubePressGalleryImpl.class.php. Scroll near the bottom of the file and you'll see it around line 211. I'm guessing maybe it's just in need of an extra line break?

Let me know if this answers your question. And I hope you like the new forums :)

#3 Larry Both

Larry Both

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 07:41 PM

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction Eric.

I moved the 3 lines of code for the "head" info over the the left margin, and added a line break (blank line) after the css entry so it looks like this now:

$result = <<<GBS
    $jqueryInclude
<script type="text/javascript">function getTubePressBaseUrl(){return "$tubepress_base_url";}</script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="$tubepress_base_url/ui/lib/tubepress.js"></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="$tubepress_base_url/ui/gallery/css/tubepress.css" type="text/css" />

GBS;

Here is what it was before:

$result = <<<GBS
    $jqueryInclude
                <script type="text/javascript">function getTubePressBaseUrl(){return "$tubepress_base_url";}</script>
                <script type="text/javascript" src="$tubepress_base_url/ui/lib/tubepress.js"></script>
                <link rel="stylesheet" href="$tubepress_base_url/ui/gallery/css/tubepress.css" type="text/css" />
GBS;

Thanks. I like the new forum better and think it will work out better as well. I never did like when I mentioned to you about finding email addresses on other sites because of how google groups is set up.